Kamis, 30 September 2010

James Morrison - The Letter

Tidak ada komentar


It's got my name on it,

and it's just waiting there for me,

i feel the cold run through my veins.

and it's got her shame on it,

she couldnt say it to my face,

but i wont waste time placing blame.

but i know that i'll move on,

and tell myself i'll find me something better,

i let go and just forget her.

she was no good for me,

deep down i know that's the way it has to be so,

how comes i still can't open this letter?

i can't forget her.

really wish i could

well, there must be a name for it,

whatever this is you've done to me,

i'm all twisted up inside.


well who's gonna pay for it,

if it's not you i guess it's me,

you left with you're life and took mine.

it's got my name on it,

and it's just waiting there for me.



Tidak ada komentar :

Posting Komentar